1. For registration, you will be required to provide your name, email id, mobile number and password.
2. The system will generate an application number and send it to your email id along with the password.
3. You can login to the online application form using the application number & password.
4.An application fee of Rs. 1000/- is required.
5. While doing payment make sure that the Application Number, Name and Amount displayed in the
form is correct. Select the Payment Mode (NetBanking ).
After making the payment, you have to login again and fill your Transaction ID &
Transaction Date choosing your appropriate payment option in your online form
Fees Section and process your application form further.
Final confirmation of Admission Data Form is subject to the realization of the Payment Amount.
8. Kindly fill the information in the Online Application carefully.
9. Details given at the time of registration cannot be edited after the final submission.
Instructions to fill online application
Application form is a key element of admission process. Complete and accurate responses to the items are,
therefore, extremely important. Incomplete or false information will adversely affect your chances of selection.
Admission granted on the basis of false information will be ipso facto null and void.
2. In all matters relating to admission to the programme, the decision of the Institute will be final and binding on the candidate.
3. After completion of registration process and payment of fee, take a print out of the application for future reference
date to apply online application is July 20, 2020 ,
after that link will be disabled. Therefore the applicants are advised
to complete the online application form well in advance.
5. Application received after due date i.e
July 20, 2020 will not be considered in any case
Document required to upload.
1. One passport size color photograph & scanned Signature.
2. Self attested copy of the following academic records (10th onwards).
3. 10th /SSLC/SSC Certificate.
4. Pre-Degree/Plus-Two(12th) /HSC/VHSC Mark Sheet & Certificate.
5. Graduation Mark Sheet of all years & Certificate.
6. Post Graduation Mark Sheet of all years & Certificate (If Applicable).
7. Self attested copy of Work Experience Certificate(s) for the last 3 years
( if applicable ).
8. Self attested copy of a valid Photo Identity proof (Passport/Driving License/PAN Card/AADHAR Card).
Copyright (C)2020,Indian Institute of Management,Rohtak-
Designed & Developed By:ITRC Department,IIM Rohtak