For admission related assistance you may write to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 01262-228613/606/555.
For technical assistance you may write to email@example.com or contact 01262-228542/510.
Registration has been closed
Programme Structure & Curriculum
Overall, the programme consists of 15 terms spread over a period of 5 years. A year has three terms, each of 3 months duration. The entire programme consists of courses in Business Management and Legal Education. Students will be undergoing several internships during the course of the programme.
The programme will create an opportunity for the students to pursue legal education of global standards through a curriculum and pedagogy that best reflects the study of international law, comparative law, foreign law and domestic law. Apart from these, students will also undergo courses form domain of Business Management, International Affairs, Humanities, Public Policy, and Foreign Languages.
Important Tentative Dates
|Online Application for registration through CLAT 2023 opens||1st Week of January 2023|
|Last date for submission of online Application through CLAT 2023||April 20, 2023|
|Online Application for registration through IPM AT 2023||Februray 06, 2023|
|Last date for submission of online Application through IPM AT 2023||April 10, 2023|
|Announcement of Call for Online Personal Interview||First Week of June 2023|
|Online Personal Interview||Second Week of June 2023|
|Announcement of Selection List||First Week of July 2023|
|Academic Session begins||First Week of August 2023|
*These timelines are tentative and subject to CLAT exam, CLAT results, and COVID conditions.
Candidates must satisfy the following criteria to apply for this programme.
- General, NC-OBC and EWS Category: Minimum 60% in standard X/ SSC and standard XII/ HSC or equivalent examinations, Maximum 20 years of age as on June 30, 2023
- SC, ST and PWD (DAP) Category: Minimum 55% in standard X/ SSC and standard XII/ HSC or equivalent examinations, Maximum 20 years of age as on June 30, 2023
- Note 1: Candidates who are likely to complete standard XII/ HSC or equivalent by the end of June 2023 can also apply, subject to meeting the minimum eligibility criteria after the declaration of results (only in the case of XIIth standard) as mentioned above. If selected, such candidates will be offered admission to the programme provisionally. At the time of registration for the programme, such candidates must produce X and XII standard mark sheets (securing minimum marks i.e. 60% for General, EWS, and NC-OBC or 55% for SC, ST and PWD) along with school leaving certificate/migration certificate, failing which the candidate’s admission offer stands cancelled.
- Note 2: The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in X and XII Standard would be calculated based on the aggregate marks of best the five subjects that appear in the mark sheet/grade sheet, irrespective of the Board’s regulation. In case the candidates are awarded letter grades or grades points instead of marks, the conversion of grades to percentage of marks of the best five subjects would be based on the procedure certified by the Board/ Competent Authority explaining the method of conversion from where they have obtained the certificate.
Stage I: Online Registration
- Interested applicants who fulfil the above mentioned eligibility criteria can register for the IPL admissions 2023-28 batch via registration link provided on the institute website.
- Applicants for the admission to the programme will be shortlisted on the basis of their scores in ANY of the following entrance examinations:
- CLAT Examination (Common Law Admission Test) 2023: The candidate interested for the IPL admissions at IIM Rohtak may appear for CLAT 2023. Candidate will register on the IIM Rohtak’s IPL regisgtration portal by using CLAT Application No. The eligible candidate will pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 3890/- (Three Thousand Eight Hundred Ninety only)
- IPM Aptitude Test (AT) 2023: The candidate interested for the IPL admissions at IIM Rohtak and did not appear for CLAT 2023, can also apply for IPL programme by appearing for IPM AT 2023. Such candidate will have to select the option of IPL Programme along with IPM Programme during the registration process. These candidates will appear for 4 sections in the IPM AT 2023 (Quantitative Ability, Logical Reasoning, Verbal Ability, and Legal Reasoning). The eligible candidate will pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 4175/- (Four Thousand One Hundred and Seventy Five only)
Stage II: Shortlisting and Online Personal Interview
- The shortlisted applicants will be called for the Online Personal Interview on the basis of minimum eligibility criteria and CLAT Score 2023/ IPM AT 2023 Score.
- The announcement of Call for Online Personal Interviews (PI) will be done in First Week of June (Tentative).
- The candidates during their personal interviews will be evaluated on the basis of their academics, general awareness, and communication skills.
- The interviews are proposed to be held in Second Week of June 2023 (Tentative)
Stage III: Announcement of Selection List and Offer Acceptance
- The final Merit List will be generated based on the composite score of entrance examination, past academics, and personal interview.
- The announcement of Merit/rank List and sending of Offer Letters to the selected candidates will be done by First Week of July 2023. The candidates receiving the offer letter for IIM Rohtak IPL Admission 2023 and accepting the offer within the stipulated date will require to deposit Offer Acceptance Amount (OAA) as mentioned in the offer letter) through online payment link.
Stage IV: Provisional Admission to IPL 03 (2023-28)
- The candidates accepting the offer of admission to IPL 03 (2023-28) will be given a confirmation letter. The candidate is required to pay the First Year Programme Fee (as mentioned in the confirmation letter) and needs to report to the institute campus for registration on the stipulated date. If the COVID situation prevails, the registration will be done online.
- If the candidate registers for the programme within the stipulated date, his/her OAA will be adjusted with the First Year Programme Fee.
- Further, on the day of reporting to the campus for registration, the admission team will do physical verification of the documents. In case of online registration, the documents will be verified virtually.
- Withdrawal of OAA: In case a candidate withdraws after paying the Offer Acceptance Amount but before paying the first year programme fee, the OAA will be refunded after deducting processing charges of Rs. 1,000/-
- Withdrawal of Provisional Admission: In case a candidate withdraws before the in-campus/ online registration but after paying the first year programme fee, the first year programme fee will be refunded after deducting processing charges as per the norms.
- Last Date for any withdrawal of provisional admission will be ‘On or before the date of Registration’ (online/ on campus as the case may be). No refund of any fee will be permissible after the date of registration.
- The academic session will begin in the first week of August 2023. All academic sessions may continue online, if COVID situation prevails.
- The admission criteria for IPL 2023-28 may be changed before the declaration of the results.
- The information in this document is applicable only for the admissions cycle IPL 2023. IIM Rohtak reserves the right to change, modify or adopt any new admission process that it deems necessary, at any point.
- Any dispute concerning Admission for the IPL Batch 2023-28 would be subject to the jurisdiction of the competent courts within the territorial jurisdiction of the city of Rohtak only.
- You will receive all admission offers in the form of letter duly signed by admission chair of IIM Rohtak sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. Any offer received from any other email is completely invalid and is not official. All admissions to IIM Rohtak are provisional till you have completed all formality upon reporting to the institute.
- If at any point of time, it is found that the information provided by the candidate is false, incorrect, or misrepresented, the admission offer will stand cancelled.
- IIM Rohtak reserves the right to change, modify or adopt any new admissions process that it deems necessary, at any point.
|1||Mr. Justice A K Sikri||Former Judge, Supreme Court of India|
|2||Prof. Faizan Mustafa||Vice Chancellor, NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad|
|3||Prof. S Sivakumar||Senior Professor, Indian Law Institute|
|4||Prof. Vijay Kumar||Professor, National Law School of India University and Director, National Law Institute University, Bhopal|
|5||Prof. Shruti Bedi||Professor of Law, University Institute of Legal Studies, Panjab University|
Indian Institute of Management Rohtak
Management City, Southern Bypass, NH 10, Sunaria, Rohtak, 124010 (Haryana), India