Integrated Programme in Law (IPL) Admissions 2024-29
Programme Structure & Curriculum
Overall, the programme consists of 15 terms spread over a period of 5 years. A year has three terms, each of 3 months duration. The entire programme consists of courses in Business Management and Legal Education. Students will be undergoing several internships during the course of the programme.
The programme will create an opportunity for the students to pursue legal education of global standards through a curriculum and pedagogy that best reflects the study of international law, comparative law, foreign law and domestic law. Apart from these, students will also undergo courses form domain of Business Management, International Affairs, Humanities, Public Policy, and Foreign Languages.
Important Tentative Dates
|Online Application for registration through CLAT 2024 opens
|Last Week of December 2023
|Last date for submission of online Application through CLAT 2024
|April 20, 2024
|Online Application for registration through IPM AT 2024
|Februray 06, 2024
|Last date for submission of online Application through IPM AT 2024
|April 10, 2024
|Announcement of Call for Online Personal Interview
|First Week of June 2024
|Online Personal Interview
|Second Week of June 2024
|Announcement of Selection List
|First Week of July 2024
|Academic Session begins
|First Week of August 2024
*These timelines are tentative.
Candidates must satisfy the following criteria to apply for this programme.
- General, NC-OBC and EWS Category: Minimum 60% in standard X/ SSC and standard XII/ HSC or equivalent examinations, Maximum 20 years of age as on June 30, 2024
- SC, ST and PWD (DAP) Category: Minimum 55% in standard X/ SSC and standard XII/ HSC or equivalent examinations, Maximum 20 years of age as on June 30, 2024
- Note 1: Candidates who are likely to complete standard XII/ HSC or equivalent by the end of June 2024 can also apply, subject to meeting the minimum eligibility criteria after the declaration of results (only in the case of XIIth standard) as mentioned above. If selected, such candidates will be offered admission to the programme provisionally. At the time of registration for the programme, such candidates must produce X and XII standard mark sheets (securing minimum marks i.e. 60% for General, EWS, and NC-OBC or 55% for SC, ST and PWD) along with school leaving certificate/migration certificate, failing which the candidate’s admission offer stands cancelled.
- Note 2: The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in X and XII Standard would be calculated based on the aggregate marks of best the five subjects that appear in the mark sheet/grade sheet, irrespective of the Board’s regulation. In case the candidates are awarded letter grades or grades points instead of marks, the conversion of grades to percentage of marks of the best five subjects would be based on the procedure certified by the Board/ Competent Authority explaining the method of conversion from where they have obtained the certificate.
Stage I: Online Registration
- Interested applicants who fulfil the above mentioned eligibility criteria can register for the IPL batch 04 (Session 2024-29) via registration link provided on the institute website.
- Applicants for the admission to the programme will be shortlisted on the basis of their scores in ANY of the following entrance examinations:
- CLAT Examination (Common Law Admission Test) 2024: The candidate interested for the IPL programme at IIM Rohtak may appear for CLAT 2024. Candidate will register on the IIM Rohtak’s IPL regisgtration portal using CLAT Application No. The eligible candidate will pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 4500/- (Four Thousand Five Hundred only)
- IPM Aptitude Test (AT) 2024: The candidate interested in the IPL programme at IIM Rohtak and did not appear for CLAT 2024, can also apply for IPL programme by appearing for IPM AT 2024. Such candidate will have to select the option of IPL Programme along with IPM Programme during the registration process. These candidates will appear for 4 sections in the IPM AT 2024 (Quantitative Ability, Logical Reasoning, Verbal Ability, and Legal Reasoning). The eligible candidate will pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 4500/- (Four thousand five hundred only).
Stage II: Shortlisting and Online Personal Interview
- The shortlisted applicants will be called for the Personal Interview on the basis of minimum eligibility criteria and CLAT Score 2024/ IPM AT Score 2024 .
- The announcement of the Call for Personal Interviews (PI) will be made in the First Week of June (Tentative).
- The candidates during their personal interviews will be evaluated on the basis of their academics, general awareness, and communication skills.
- The interviews are proposed to be held in Second Week of June 2024 (Tentative)
Stage III: Announcement of Selection List
- The Final Merit List will be generated based on the composite score of entrance examination, past academics, and personal interview.
- The institute will announce the merit list by the first week of July 2024 tentatively. The offer of admission to the candidate will be made strictly on the basis of merit/rank list and availability of seats in each category (General, EWS, NC-OBC, SC, ST & DAP) as per reservation rules of Govt. of India.
Stage IV: Provisional Admission to IPL Batch 04 Session (2024-29)
- All the selected candidates will receive a provisional offer letter for admission from email@example.com on their registered email ID shortly after the declaration of the merit list. A candidate receiving an admission offer from IIM Rohtak (IIM-R) and accepting the offer within the stipulated date needs to deposit Rs. 1,00,000/- or as mentioned in the Offer Letter as the OAA i.e. Offer Acceptance Amount through the institute’s admission portal only. An automated receipt and a text message of the transaction will be shared by the associated bank on the registered email id/mobile number of the candidate.
- On acceptance of the admission offer and payment of OAA, the candidate will receive his/her confirmation letter for provisional admission to IPL Batch 04 (2024-29) on his/her registered email ID. The paid OAA will be adjusted with the First Year Programme Fee. Such candidates will be required to pay the 1st instalment of the First Year Programme Fee (as mentioned in the confirmation letter) through the institute’s admission portal only. If a candidate fails to pay the 1st instalment of First Year Programme Fees by the stipulated date mentioned in the admission confirmation letter, the seat will be cancelled.
- The fee structure for IPL Batch 04 (session 2024-29) is available on the institute’s website.
Stage V: Reporting for joining the IPL Batch 04 (Session 2024-29)
- Final selected candidates who have deposited OAA and got a confirmation letter for provisional admission will be required to report physically (on the stipulated date and time) on the Institute campus for registration, followed by physical verification of educational documents and other testimonials as per the checklist.
- The academic session will tentatively begin in the first week of August 2024.
- The admission criteria for IPL Batch 04 (Session 2024-29) may be changed before the declaration of the results.
- The information in this document is applicable only for the admissions cycle IPL Batch 04 (Session 2024-29).
- Any dispute concerning Admission for the IPL Batch 04 (Session 2024-29)would be subject to the jurisdiction of the competent courts within the territorial jurisdiction of the city of Rohtak only.
- You will receive all admission offers in the form of letter duly signed by controller of examination of IIM Rohtak sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. Any offer received from any other email is completely invalid and is not official. All admissions to IIM Rohtak are provisional till you have completed all formality upon reporting to the institute.
- If at any point of time, it is found that the information provided by the candidate is false, incorrect, or misrepresented, the admission offer will stand cancelled.
- IIM Rohtak reserves the right to change, modify or adopt any new admissions process that it deems necessary, at any point.
Refund Policy for IPL Batch 04 (Session 2024-29)
- The last Date for any withdrawal of provisional admission will be ‘On or before the date of Registration’. The entire fees received from the student, after deduction of the processing fee of Rs. 1000/- (one thousand only), will be refunded to the candidate by the mode of bank transfer to the candidate’s own savings bank account provided by the candidate. The refund requests will be accepted only through the institute’s admission portal, i.e. https://admission.iimrohtak.ac.in/SignIn/ipl-2024-29
- Refunds will be made automatically within 150-180 days from the date of registration of the program. Please provide your own (i.e. candidate’s) correct banking details (Beneficiary Name, Saving Bank Account Number, Bank Name, IFSC code) through the institute’s admission portal, i.e. https://admission.iimrohtak.ac.in/SignIn/ipl-2024-29
- The institute takes no responsibility in case the banking details provided by you are erroneous. Refund request(s) received from any other mode apart from the above-mentioned institute’s admission result portal will not be considered under any circumstance. No refund requests will be entertained after the date of registration.
For admission related assistance you may write to email@example.com or contact 01262-228555 and Mobile 7082001608 .
For technical assistance you may write to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 01262-228542/510 or mobile 7082001610
For programme related assistance call 01262-228613/606 and Mobile 9053002622
Indian Institute of Management Rohtak
Management City, Southern Bypass, NH 10, Sunaria, Rohtak, 124010 (Haryana), India