The online application form can be filled on a
payment of Rs 1100/- (for Indian Citizens) and $ 100 (for foreign citizens or NRIs)
as registration charges.The printed application form along with all the documents to be submitted/sent through
speed post to the institute after the online registration on or before February 15, 2021.
The required documents for the DPM application are mentioned in Annexure A-1.
Instructions to fill online application
List of Documents to be enclosed along with application form:
• One copy of filled up application form duly signed by the candidate.
• Payment receipt of Rs.1100/- with the application form.
• One passport size colour photograph same as uploaded in the online application. Write name and
application number on the Backside of the photograph.
• Self-Attested copy of the following academic records.
• X / SSLC certificate.
• Pre-Degree/Plus-Two/HSC/VHSC Mark Sheet & Certificate.
• Graduation Mark sheets of all years & Certificate.
• Post-Graduation Mark Sheet of all years & Certificate (if Applicable).
• Category Certificate.
• Self-attested copy of Work Experience Certificate(s)
• Copy of the Score Card/Certificate of CAT/GMAT/GRE/GATE/ UGC-NET/PGDM/MBA-IIM.
• Self-attested copy of a valid Photo Identity proof (Passport/Driving License/PAN Card/AADHAR
• Please enclose with this application any published or unpublished research work which you might
have completed. You may give abstracts or summaries if the entire document cannot be sent.
•You are requested to attach duly signed sealed envelope containing letter of Recommendation
which could be downloaded from website.
• The printed application form along with all the documents to be submitted/sent through post to
the institute after the online registration.
Any disputes concerning admission for the DPM batch (2021-2025) would be subject to the
jurisdiction of the competent courts within the territorial jurisdiction of the city of Rohtak only.
The postal address is as follows:
Doctoral Programme in Management,
Indian Institute of Management, Rohtak
Management City, NH 10, Southern Bypass,
Sunaria, Rohtak 124010, Haryana
Phone: 01262-228550 / 01262-228544